Would I be loved

 

Love, a name the world is built on is a mystical feeling that attracts every human regardless of their colour, gender or believe. Thus, it can only be understood by those in one. So then, the question is, when and how will it find you?  


Little clouds hover

Beyond my naked skin,

Seeking refuge from a forgotten maggot

Swallowed by doubt

tossed by sanity twist

Of a weak malice and delaying cover.


Will my mind ever felt

What it meant to bathe in sun dust?

Cleaning my lingering stance of faith 

In the eclipse of love over hate

Fishing the sea for treasure hidden in myth.


Will my mind ever felt 

What it meant to bathe in sun dust?


As in thousand years,

Will my heart be made words?

That It shall wear time and carve continuous

Like the holy scripture of the Jews

Until her heart finds mine in waiting stars.


If for infinity will my consciousness gaze 

Sit, Will I settle all debt to pay the cost 

That  binds my soul to count the lost

Even her ecstasy, my prime 

Sipping every scents

That drips from our memories


Would I ever be loved again?

Will I be made human again?


Alive in the abyss of scorn

Flirting around my coward con

Made for joy and rain

Even in the beats of loveful harmonies



Have you read leap to me?

Click here to read.


Would I ever be loved again?

Would I ever taste from crumbs

Of succulents love rain

That drenched me in mass

Flirting my heart with harmonious rhyme


Will her love run to my warm embrace?

Full of lives that nimble the eyes

From this uncomfortable states

Full of courage were my skin's hairs

When I await that gentle call from your lips.


By Ayeni Taiwo

©2022.


Here are other poems from this page you might have missed, Click on any to have a funfilled read.


Leap to me

Caged 

Independent chant

Green banner


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enoch

Dyslexiod

Crying stream