Betty bouncer


Betty Bouncer 
Hip the top of hoof
All that was heard was school
No will of hope to laugh
Call them that see and dwell
Here is her old lady today
So sleek and frenzy she gaze
Of winter tone and grass
No forty wrinkled her face
She called me her nephew 
On that name of
Birth from different sun 
Still shines on same soil
I hid my name 
Far from the reach of lids 
Far from the blazing fire 
Far from man's knowledge 
She sought the pen of fame
And call her sight to seek 
The stolen joy of name 
And formal stage alike 
Then my memory lost the sight 
Of Betty fist and all
I gave the scroll away 
And met the Forte of life
Frenzy was her gaze 
Docile and prudent that says
Until the first eve 
I made that call 
And the old lady be no more.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enoch

Dyslexiod

Crying stream