Sea

 

Sea encapsulates the true feeling of tears when shed affectionately. It runs through how the tears flows and rage like raging of the sea itself. These poem made use of large auditory imagery to transit you to sea world were tears and sea taste alike.

SEA

Forty first pain 

Struck my neat skin with mixed stain

Not worthy of a path 

But Ready to scorn and succumb

A hash mixed tale that cub

My guilty light for a bath.


Lead, lead me yet a float 

To sail through this thorny fit

Waiting to suck the blue tide 

Out of my mellowing grain 

Nine night near the nothingness gain

Still, I await this faith momentum ride


Read more:

Missed this poem click to read 


Set all stars a new 

Make me your lost nephew

One so dear to your depressed soul

That comraded you through gale

Rising from the east 

To glorify the west

Set all minds of yours and mine to feast.


Splash! 

             Whoosh!

     Splash!  

                  Splash!

May our voyage through sea worth 

A sage's oeuvre record.


Ayeni Taiwo

©2022


Recent poem on this blog:

Charmed 

Agbojedi

Jesus loves




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enoch

Dyslexiod

Crying stream