Yeshua


 My lamp of love burns for you;

thou host of morning shine.

who satisfy all flesh a new 

giving love in exchange for pew.

you are Yeshua, my friend and king


Yeshua, thou sagacious king of men 

comfort my spirit; soul; and death

in that mansion soiled with breath 

that speaks symphony and fun

mighty Yeshua, my friend and king 


Melt my spirit today and forever. 

lighten my suffering heart in that voices of yours

salute my nothingness in  grace and service

listen not to my mundane plead when it comes 

oh! my Yeshua, my friend and king.


Ayeni Taiwo 

©2022

Read weather for Two

Next post


Image by pexel

Comments

Ayeni_Silas said…
Great God I bless you.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful 🥰
O. Michael said…
God's grace friend!

Popular posts from this blog

Enoch

Dyslexiod

Crying stream