Weather for two



The Antarctic guest bangs my doorpost 

Icy air, frozen breath, skinny wet.

Gaining mountainous feet 
Before bolting in for a bodily rite
Sipping every comfort in freezy bite

Her coming whiffs sold my warmth
For magic soul match washed forth
Of a meekly birth
As my famished skin seek a companion
A solid soul in melting union

Now, thou unknown warrior of first sight
See-through wishes this night
Find me a courageous knight 
Fit enough to shelter my weary feet
On Whose arm ameliorate my prolific seat.

Ayeni Taiwo
©2022.


Photo by pexel


Footnote:Read The night rain has fallen and the weather folds its warmth homeward. I can't shield my lonely skin alone; I need a companion.

Comments

Ayeni Taiwo said…
After a Marathon rain fall, the next is a freeze shower of cold In its grand pool. During this period, I roll all the cover cloths I found around myself listening to my teeth bang in a fast pace. Memory of fantasy romance thriller flow through my mind. Well I am still a saint. This is my shivering days memory, kindly share yours.🤗

Popular posts from this blog

Enoch

Dyslexiod

Crying stream